:::Skip to main content
Home Site Map FAQs Bilingual Glossary 中文版 RSS
  • font size
    A A A
font size small icon font size medium icon font size large icon Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting

The ARC No. used in the Individual Income Tax Return should be the same as the one kept by a bank or the Post Office to ensure tax payment by credit card and savings account or refund transfer successfully.

The Ministry of Finance has expressed that if taxpayers choose to pay their tax payment by credit card, savings account, or tax refund through money transfer, please be sure that the ARC No. used in the individual income tax return is the same as the one kept by a bank or the post office.

To coordinate with the change of ARC numbers conducted by the Ministry of the Interior’s National Immigration Agency from Jan. 2, 2021, foreign taxpayers can update their bank or post office record with the new ARC No. before filing income tax.

2021 Alien individual income tax filing will start in May this year. Taxpayers can download the e-filing program on the website as follows: https://tax.nat.gov.tw to file income taxes online.

To ensure the tax payment by credit card and savings account or to receive the tax refund via bank/post office account transfer successfully, the ARC No. used to log into the e-filing program needs to be consistent with the one kept by bank or post office.

If you have any question or need more information, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: (04)7274325 ext. 207.


Provided by: Individual Income Tax Selection.
Contact person: Hou, Jing-Jiun.

Last updated:2022-04-29